Join The Curator-Educator On Saturday 8th January 2022 10:30am- 1:30PM (at The Yard, Northampton) and learn how to make your Japanese binded diary for 2022.
Learn the traditional Japanese art of book binding and through the workshop make your very own handmade diary.
All materials are provided as part of the workshop.
Booking for the workshop will close 3 days before the workshop.
If you wish to change the date of your workshop please contact us as soon as possible via email.
Japanese Book Binding Diary 8th January
The Curator-Educator Ltd are committed to providing excellent customer service and we value and respect our customers needs. Our Refund Policy runs alongside your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office..
Amending or Cancelling an Order
We are unable to amend orders to add or takeaway products once you have made your purchase. If you wish to add a product to your order, you will need to place a new order.
To change the details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or to cancel the order completely, please contact us via email at: email@example.com as soon as possible quoting your order details and name to help us process this. Unfortunately, once your order has been dispatched we are unable to make any further changes to your order.
If you find that on receiving our purchased product that the contents are damaged before you have used them or you are missing any items that are stated as being in your product, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will aim to rectify this within 7 working days.
If you wish to receive a refund for a product or service please contact us via email at: email@example.com stating the reason why you would like a refund. If we cannot resolved the issue with your purchase, we will process a refund within 10 working days of us receiving your return. Your refund will be credited to your original payment method.
If you require a refund on a voucher, we ask you to responsibly discard your voucher and once you have received your refund you will no longer be able to redeem your voucher.
The Curator- Educator is unable to provide refunds for the following:
- You have damaged an item(s) included in a purchased after receiving it, by trying to repair it yourself or getting someone else to do it
- Perishable items and other items that deteriorate fast.
- If you are not happy with your craft results once you have made your Craft Box kit.
Refund & Replacements by Post
You may request a refund or replacement on your order up to 30 days from the purchase date. We ask that returned products are in unused condition and in the original packaging where possible. If you are requesting a replacement for a certain item in your Craft Box, please keep the remainder of your Box and the replacement item will be sent.
Once your return or replacement has been agreed, The Curator-Educator will cover the postage costs up to the cost value of the original postage. Your refund will be processed and credit will be applied to the original payment method within 10 working days of receipt returned item(s) and receipt / financial proof of your postage costs.
The Curator-Educator Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets our processes and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it, covering:
- Data we may collect from you,
- Data that you provide to us
- Data that will be processed by us.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, we, The Curator-Educator Ltd, Registered office: 8a Amy Street, Leicester, LE3 2FB, are the Data Controller.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Personal Data you give us
- to enable you to purchase goods via our website
- to provide you with information about goods you have purchased,
The personal data you give us may include items such as your name, address and e-mail address. We rely on ‘contractual necessity’ as the lawful ground for the processing of your personal data in such cases.
- Personal Data we collect about you
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Web portal and purchasing based services,
- To allow you to receive purchased goods
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
- Personal Data you give to us. We will use this personal data:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that you purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes or delays to our service
- Personal Data we collect about you. We will use this personal data:
- to administer our Web portal and for internal operations, including troubleshooting and keeping our website safe and secure.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Web portal and services, when you choose to do so.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, may be stored by us at a destination anywhere within the European Economic Area (EEA). Transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area is subject to your prior written approval in each case. If you approve of the transfer and the processing is not taking place in a destination or by an international organisation where the European Commission has decided that the destination or one or more specified sectors or frameworks ensure an adequate level of protection, we shall enter into a binding agreement with you based upon European Union model clauses and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for up to 18 months or as long as is needed to provide you with access to our Web portal and services you have purchased.If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal data to provide you with access to our Products, contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org we will only retain and use your personal data thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us at The Curator-Educator Ltd. We comply with accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us. We use strict procedures and advanced security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is however 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the following rights in relation to the handling of your personal data:
- You have the right to request personal data details held about you by us
- You have the right to have your personal data inaccuracies corrected by us
- You have the right to have personal data held about you erased / deleted
- You have the right to restrict the processing for personal data held about you by us.
- You have the right to data portability for personal data held about you by us
You can exercise any of your rights outlined above by contacting us at email@example.com and we will action your request within one month. In the situation of complex requests, this will be actioned within two months. If we fail to meet these deadlines or if you feel your rights have not been adequately respected, you may complain to the Supervisory Authority.